Thursday 15 September 2016

Go Girl Go









On some lazy afternoon getting into bus, opting for window seat the generally desolated bus felt crowded as I witnessed a burqa clad lady took a place beside me. Though I am not someone who choose to start a conversation but the person in me is always very keen about watching the other person and as i went on looking at her black attire for a moment i stumbled upon delicately embroidered gloves she wore. That was an instant love moment for me, I never knew they were so beautifully made.

I constantly watched her long fingers wrapped within thin layer of black fabric, I wondered how she can opt to spend most of her life in this loosely twilled outer layer from the moment she steps out of her house. I kept wondering more weather she would be distracted by so many options and so many colors to choose from, Ok! I know she may not continue to be covered with Burqa the moment she reach her destination  but this idea was bothering me as I couldn’t understand and now i continued gazing at her long eyelashes which were more curiously peeping out i quiet went on overboard thinking will she have the same daily ritual as most of the we (Women) have in the morning of spending good 20 mins of our day in deciding what to wear according to endless factors like mood, occasion, color time etc etc , ufff.. You see that’s the actual task. I asked myself that will she not feel the sense of strangled inside it, would she  enjoy the freedom of adding more colors to the world and so on. i was all questioned.. 

When driver hit the break which was more or less was a break to marathon of my wondering thoughts, she gently got up from her seat looking at me when I beamed a big smile at her.  Well i don’t know she smiled back at me.

As I saw her leaving I slowly whispered “Lady You are Brave”
Brave to be Hid in that.!!

And I sat staring at my bare fingers, and the ring around my finger twinkled with a little smile in his memories..



if you have any, Do Share your every day travel stories in the comment below.. 

Good day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment